[Geany-Users] Lisp improvements

James Brierley jmb8710 at xxxxx
Thu Mar 19 16:26:59 UTC 2015

Hi all.

Geany has been as good to me over the past year or two of Lisping as it
was with anything involving curly braces, but I would be interested in
writing/contributing code to improve the support for tagging and
autocompletion.

Unless I’m doing something horribly wrong, Common Lisp is not supported
by the symbol list out of the box the way that Python or C files are.
So, I take it I would need to write a parser of the type under
tagmanager/ctags in git — there isn’t one for Common Lisp at present. Is
this correct? Syntax highlighting for Lisps (for what syntax there is)
works fine but I would like to work on making the symbol list functional
as well.

Take care,

James

--
James Brierley
http://slippy.dynu.net/~james/

Hate democracy? All the more reason to vote: http://bit.ly/1ErcOTx
7th May 2015 | #AnyoneButUkip | Save Britain, save yourself!