[Geany-Users] 1.25 incorrectly detecting file changes

Михаил Гаврилов mikhail.v.gavrilov at xxxxx
Wed Jul 29 12:31:05 UTC 2015

> Geany is an editor, not a log viewer. So please understand that that use case has lower priority to us.
Maybe I'll surprise you but Geany on GNU Linux the best GUI tool for
viewing logs . Cause Geany much faster than Gedit and Sublime, not to
mention the other heavier editors.

> And no editor can help against two (or more) developers shooting each other in the foot by editing the same file.
Maybe I'll surprise you and here, but do not always want to deploy a
full-fledged CSV for quick editing files directly on the server.

Sorry to trouble you, if you did not like my suggestion.