[Geany-Users] 1.25 incorrectly detecting file changes

Tim Tisdall tisdall at xxxxx
Tue Jul 21 18:42:59 UTC 2015

I keep getting the "The file 'somefile.txt' on the disk is more recent than
the current buffer." message after ~30 seconds on each save.

I'm using Ubuntu's network drive system to edit files on a remote system so
the filenames are "/run/user/1000/gvfs/sftp:host= ...".  This wasn't an
issue with the 1.24 release and only started happening after upgrading to
1.25.

Is this a known issue?

Also, is there any way to downgrade to the 1.24 version?  I'm using the
PPA, but it doesn't look like the 1.24 version is available on there any
more.