[Geany-Users] Latest version of geany problems

James Brierley jmb8710 at xxxxx
Tue Jul 14 08:26:29 UTC 2015

On 14/07/15 09:16, Thomas Martitz wrote:
> It seems your distro hasn't updated the geany-plugins packages yet.
> geany-plugins 1.24 is binary-incompatible with geany 1.25.

Another thing to note is that a freshly compiled Geany 1.25 with GTK 3
enabled says that it isn’t compatible with similarly freshly compiled
version 1.25 plugins. Disabling GTK 3 stopped it complaining. (I hope
this isn’t just me being stupid.)

A big thank you to everyone who contributed to this release. Geany goes
from strength to strength, and in 20 years’ I look forward to telling
people “I was using Geany before it was cool.” :)

James

--
James Brierley
http://ppu8.co.uk/~james/

The key to solving the world’s problems is the
realisation that we cannot eat freedom.