[Geany-Users] no Terminal tab in Geany preferences??

Abhishek Singh 23singhabhishek at xxxxx
Wed Jan 28 20:26:33 UTC 2015

Marco Bianchi <marcolondonuk at ...> writes:

> Hello Nick,
> thank you for your message. Yes I have only changed the input in Shell as
below, to run R.

> I agree it looks like a bug in libvte, but no idea how to deal with that.
I will post new post to geany userlist.

FhtRXb7CoQBt1OO0OYaSVA at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> On 25/07/2013 10:53, Marco Bianchi wrote:
> Today (July 2013) I made a brand new installation on a brand new hard
disk
> and this time around I have a problem unexpectedly even when libvte9 is
> correctly installed. In Preferences I have the Terminal TAB no problem
but
> when I copy and paste a few lines of codes to compile, there is no
pasting
> to terminal. Any idea why?
>

> BTW, it's best to start a new thread for this question, more people may
see it.
> From the screenshot you sent me it looks like the terminal is not
starting up properly, just the caret symbol in the top left. It may be a
problem with your libvte version. Just to check, have you edited any
Terminal-related preferences?