[Geany-Users] [ANN] Geany for OS X

Russell Dickenson russelldickenson at xxxxx
Thu Apr 9 22:14:16 UTC 2015

Jiří,

>From myself and a colleague - many, many thanks for creating this OSX
bundle. Geany is my main editor of choice on Linux and having the same
available on OSX is just fantastic! Even better - it looks good and
includes the virtual terminal. Just awesome!

Thank you x 100.

--
Russell Dickenson
Australia