[Geany-Users] Help: python output console closing immedialtly

Rajendra Prasad fa02.mme at xxxxx
Thu Apr 2 04:50:38 UTC 2015

Hi!

    I am using *geany 1.24* with *python 2.7* on *windows7*.
*Problem:* When i execute the python program immediately after
installation, It running good with out any problem. But if I execute after
closing the Geany at least once, it first opens the windows command window,
then asks permission to execute python. Then the program executes and two
windows will be opened. One of it will close so fast that I can not read
anything from it. the second window shows the message press enter to
continue...........

    When I have added, raw_input() at the end of the program, the first
window stood still on successful execution of the program only, but not in
the other instances.

   I tried in interne to find solution. But I am not able to trace what has
to be done.

Thank you.