[Geany-Users] I want to run a c program on Prisoner's Dilemma in Geany but can't

Dimitar Zhekov dimitar.zhekov at xxxxx
Thu Jul 24 16:17:39 UTC 2014

On Thu, 24 Jul 2014 06:08:37 +0000 (UTC)
Rajib Bandopadhyay <bkpsusmitaa at gmail.com> wrote:

> There are so many installations required! This uses up my bandwidth.

If you want to debug a program, and the Scope package under Knoppix
is currently broken, you can try to install Nemiver instead. It has more
dependencies than Scope, but less than compiling from source (though
that depends on what development packages you have already installed).

--
E-gards: Jimmy