[Geany-Users] I want to run a c program on Prisoner's Dilemma in Geany but can't

James Brierley jmb8710 at xxxxx
Wed Jul 23 09:18:42 UTC 2014

On 23/07/14 10:15, Rajib Bandopadhyay wrote:
> Everything is just about the "I", think about this. There is a word
> called 'empathy'. I've applied it a lot and a lot deeply to arrive
> here :)
>
> This is a forum for Geany users, so let us keep the posts reflecting
> the forum policy as such, and not dwell on it.

I’m losing track of this conversation a bit...

But if misunderstandings have occurred, then let’s shake hands and move
on. :)

James

--
http://slippy.dynu.net/~james/
Vuelven, armada española, ustedes necesita Inglaterra