[Geany-Users] block folding

Maximilian Krautloher kmax at xxxxx
Wed Jan 8 11:13:12 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I am a huge fan of geany and I am using it all the time, especially
for creating latex documents.

I would love to be able to define code folding blocks of my own, but
found no online resource that could point me into the right direction.

Can you please help me?

Below you'll find one of my use-cases.

Cheers, Max

In a document I defined some equations, and via the latex-package
'catchfilebetweentags' I can read them into the tex-file. It would be
awesome if everything between tags was foldable...

%<*eq.1>
	\begin{align}
	    Some equation
	\label{eq:divergence.phase-profile.estimation}
	\end{align}
%</eq.1>
%<*eq.2>
	\begin{align}
	    Some other equation
	\label{eq:divergence.phase-profile.estimation}
	\end{align}
%</eq.2>