[Geany-Users] Fedora Users: Geany Tags package now available via COPR

Dominic Hopf dmaphy at xxxxx
Sun Jan 5 23:39:55 UTC 2014

Greetings everyone,

long time no see, but I'd wanted you to know I'm still alive… ;)
This mail goes to all of you guys who use Fedora and like to use Tags
within Geany. Then you've might have known my Fedora People space where
I'm putting new RPM packages of stuff from time-to-time.

There was one package available to install Geany tags files:

   http://dmaphy.fedorapeople.org/geany-tags/

Since it consists of many sub-packages to download and times are
changing, and with that, the Fedora Infrastructure as well, I just gave
COPR a try and put a new Geany Tags package online available as a
repository for Yum:

    http://copr.fedoraproject.org/coprs/dmaphy/geany-tags/

This should ease the installation of Geany tags on Fedora, presuming you
trust this third-party package repository. ;)

Best Regards,
Dominic

--
Dominic Hopf
http://dominichopf.de/

Key Fingerprint: A7DF C4FC 07AE 4DDC 5CA0  BD93 AAB0 6019 CA7D 868D