[Geany-Users] RFT: Windows: build commands, quotes & spaces

Dimitar Zhekov dimitar.zhekov at xxxxx
Thu Feb 20 17:34:34 UTC 2014

On Wed, 19 Feb 2014 17:14:16 +0100
Colomban Wendling <lists.ban at herbesfolles.org> wrote:

> I just committed a long-awaited fix for Windows build commands, and
> with this in we will able to really plan our next release.
>
> [...] if some of you could test the development version under
> Windows report whether it works for you or not, it would be totally
> awesome.

>From a quick test:

1. Long stdout/stderr texts work.
2. Sub-process stdout/stderr text is captured.
3. Quoted file and directory names with spaces work.

Thus, #943 seems fixed.

@Users: the execution is synchronous, and all stdout text is
displayed before all stderr, but that can't be helped ATM, and will
stay this way for 1.24.

--
E-gards: Jimmy