[Geany-Users] RFT: Windows: build commands, quotes & spaces

Colomban Wendling lists.ban at xxxxx
Wed Feb 19 16:14:16 UTC 2014

Hi everyone,

I just committed [1] a long-awaited fix for Windows build commands, and
with this in we will able to really plan our next release.

However, and although I tested this quite a bit, I'm not 100% positive
this fix will be effective for all cases and Windows versions.  So, if
some of you could test the development version under Windows [2] and
report whether it works for you or not, it would be totally awesome.

This way, we could hopefully prevent repeating the same mistake than
with version 1.23 where some build commands couldn't work properly under
Windows.

Thank you very much.

Best regards,
Colomban

[1]
http://git.geany.org/geany/commit/?id=26d2ef8d99c6c66796d7ab8b4a09aa230c9905ac

[2] If you rely on the Nightly Builds (http://nightly.geany.org/win32/),
you may need to wait a little until the next build (2014-02-20) happens.