[Geany-Users] Has anyone experienced Build Commands being stuck as defaults???

Tory Gaurnier tory.gaurnier at xxxxx
Fri Apr 25 02:57:56 UTC 2014

I did, that's how I changed the name, been using Geany for about 2 years or so, I added QML support (though never got it merged with the main git repo), and I've never had this issue till now, if I open the Build Commands dialog, it shows the name I set, but in the actual menu it shows the default name.