[Geany-Users] Has anyone experienced Build Commands being stuck as defaults???

Lex Trotman elextr at xxxxx
Fri Apr 25 03:53:15 UTC 2014

On 25 April 2014 12:57, Tory Gaurnier <tory.gaurnier at linuxmail.org> wrote:
> I did, that's how I changed the name, been using Geany for about 2 years or
> so, I added QML support (though never got it merged with the main git repo),
> and I've never had this issue till now, if I open the Build Commands dialog,
> it shows the name I set, but in the actual menu it shows the default name.

Since it doesn't happen here, all I can do is fish around for possible
causes.  AFAICT both the menu and the dialog use the same code to
determine their contents, so its hard to see how a divergence can
happen.

With no plugins enabled, and no project open, can you possibly put
screen captures of the menu and set build commands dialog and the
build section(s) of the user configuration file on some pastebin
somewhere and post the URLs.

[...]