[Geany-Users] calling a console application? [SOLVED]

Vitali Samurov vitali.s at xxxxx
Fri Sep 27 11:35:33 UTC 2013

> What about posting the solution for others?
Nothing special - a console command  should be set under
Build -> Set Build Commands -> "Execute commands"section in the bottom of the dialog.

Now I have a console window with STDOUT output there.

Br,
Vitali

Lex Trotman [elextr at gmail.com] kirjoitti:
> On 27 September 2013 19:39, Vitali Samurov <vitali.s at elisanet.fi> wrote:
>
> >  It seems to work now. Please correct me but there is a difference,
> > whether command is inserted in 'Execute commands' section or not of Build
> > Settings.
> >

> Yes there is, geany does not collect and parse the output of execute
> commands but does for the other commands.
>
> What about posting the solution for others?
>
> Cheers
> Lex

--- Sent from the web-mail ---