[Geany-Users] Creating a version of Geany for Microcontrollers

lmx lmx1 at xxxxx
Thu Oct 31 02:44:13 UTC 2013

Hi guys,

I like a lot geany, it is very powerful, and simple, fast... ;)

I think that it is the best candidate to be the base of a IDE for
microcontroler's...
As the beginning using SDCC(it start to support one MCU of my
interest...STM8).

I don't know how to start :S , I just downloaded the source code...I see
that it is almost a C project ;)
I need to change some things in the graphical fronted...I never played
with gtk, or glade :(.

And worst, I don't  know what files to change and where ...but i have
compiled it successfully.

Any description of the folder's in the role of geany ?

Thanks in advance

regards
tux