[Geany-Users] Problem with Set Custom Command

Richard Hardwick rch at xxxxx
Tue Oct 29 16:56:38 UTC 2013

Magic!
Many thanks
Richard H.

P.S. Sorting lines is such a useful addition to Geany
suggest to spell it out step-by-step in the manual
as an added example under the subhead
"Sending text through custom commands"

Suggest also to adjust the text of the widget itself
so that it reads something like
     "To prepare a command that you can then invoke on your current
selection
     Type the name of the command (e.g. sort) and hit Enter"

I think this would be clearer than  what it says at present
     ("You can send the current selection to any of these commands
     and the output of the command replaces the current selection")