[Geany-Users] Some questions about tags

Carlos Pita carlosjosepita at xxxxx
Mon Nov 18 13:44:19 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I have a couple of questions about tags, maybe one of you could shed
some light on me:

1) The documentation states there is a default LaTeX global tags file
which I don't see either in my installation or in the repo. Was it
removed from geany?

2) I don't fully understand the relationship between tag management in
geany and ctags. I see geany includes it's own copy of ctags source.
But: i) does it honour my ctags user configuration? (for example, I've
written custom rules for the R language); ii) if it does, will it be
only for global tags or also for the loaded files tags?

Best regards
--
Carlos