[Geany-Users] Auto-indenting R code

James Brierley jmb8710 at xxxxx
Wed Nov 6 19:20:35 UTC 2013

Frank, add the following to any file in /etc/apt/sources.list.d:

deb http://ppa.launchpad.net/geany-dev/ppa/ubuntu raring main
deb-src http://ppa.launchpad.net/geany-dev/ppa/ubuntu raring main

I don’t think there are any problem dependencies that would prevent the
raring package from installing on saucy. Usually (though certainly not
always) installing a package built for an older distribution than you’re
running is trouble-free. At least it has been for me in seven years
using Debian-based operating systems, where third-party packages tend to
be built for either the current stable release (Debian) or the current
LTS release (Ubuntu).

James

--
"Unix is the worst computer operating system, except
all the others that have been tried."