[Geany-Users] Reflow lines

Mike Miller geany-users at xxxxx
Sat May 18 00:11:50 UTC 2013

Any developers on here?  I'd like to ask for a micro-enhancement.

I have geany open all the time (v1.22) and use the "reflow lines/block" (Ctrl+J)
command often to wrap very long strings I've pasted in.

It works.  However when it does, it scrolls the viewport over to where the end
of the line was.  This makes the document now invisible.  I have to then grab
the mouse and move the scroll bar over.  Could be done hitting the home key too
I suppose but I usually forget.

So the question is, could Ctrl+J Reflow scroll back to the first column when it
is finished?

--
-Mike