[Geany-Users] no Terminal tab in Geany preferences??

Colomban Wendling lists.ban at xxxxx
Sat Mar 2 13:40:49 UTC 2013

Le 02/03/2013 09:01, Frank Lanitz a écrit :
> Am 02.03.2013 01:50, schrieb Matthew Brush:
>> On 13-03-01 05:22 AM, Frank Lanitz wrote:
>>> [...]
>>
>> That's what plugins are for :)
>
> Putting the traditional VTE into a plugin as Jimmy mentioned would be
> fine for me.

Why not, but as said in the other thread I don't see how it would
interact with Geany as much as it currently does, and I don't like the
idea of adding hackery to remove hackery.

So, if there's a clean working plugin for that it'd probably be nice;
but if it's as hacky as SplitWindow currently is, I'm not sure I'd
second that.

Cheers,
Colomban