[Geany-Users] No effect from using Tcl keyword list "expand"

Arpit nema.arpit at xxxxx
Thu Jun 20 13:10:00 UTC 2013

Hello
I tried to add keys to the empty list "expand". However, this did not
produce any highlighting effect for the keys. The styles I tried changing
were "wordexpand" and "expand", but neither produced the desired effect,
which is to have the keys under the "expand" list highlighted in a
particular style.
The aim of this exercise is to expand highlighting support for OpenSEES,
which uses tcl as a front-end scripting language to generate and analyze
structural models. I would like to add the OpenSEES specific commands under
the "expand" list to highlight them in a different style from normal tcl/tk
commands.
I have tried the exercise using two methods: first define a custom
filetypes.OpenSEES.conf, and second using a user-copy of filetypes.tcl. Does
not work using either approach.

Any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks.