[Geany-Users] geany does not send commands to terminal (in fresh new installation), geany 1.23, GTK 2.24, Ubuntu 12.04 64bit

Lex Trotman elextr at xxxxx
Sun Jul 28 05:41:46 UTC 2013

On 28 July 2013 07:32, Matthew Brush <mbrush at codebrainz.ca> wrote:

> On 13-07-27 01:24 PM, Marco Bianchi wrote:
>
>> I don't understand because when I run a .sh file invoking R code from the
>> command line it works without any problem at all? Also if I type which R
>> at
>> prompt I get /usr/bin/R which is correct directory etc...

Do you get the > prompt if you actually run R at the command line (instead
of "which R")?

If so then you should also get it in Geany.  The fact that you don't says
something is wrong with that part of the setup.  Run geany from the command
line with -v option and post the results.

If you don't get the > prompt running R from the command line then the
problem is in your R setup