[Geany-Users] geany does not send commands to terminal (in fresh new installation), geany 1.23, GTK 2.24, Ubuntu 12.04 64bit

Marco Bianchi marcolondonuk at xxxxx
Sat Jul 27 20:24:32 UTC 2013

I don't understand because when I run a .sh file invoking R code from the
command line it works without any problem at all? Also if I type which R at
prompt I get /usr/bin/R which is correct directory etc...