[Geany-Users] Sluggish (slow; transiently non-responsive) Geany?

Dimitar Zhekov dimitar.zhekov at xxxxx
Tue Jul 23 16:12:30 UTC 2013

On Mon, 22 Jul 2013 17:10:29 -0700
"Victoria S." <1 at VictoriasJourney.com> wrote:

> I am experiencing frequent sluggish/non-responsive behavior persisting several seconds upon routine use of Geany - virtually every copy/paste action.  During these episodes, Geany appears to 'freeze;' it is increasingly annoying to me.

> Addons  |  Export  |  Extra Selection  |  Save Actions  |  Shift Column  |  Spell Check  |  Split Window  |  Tree Browser  |  Updatechecker

Since extrasel deals with selections, you can try to temporarily turn
it off, just in case... though it does almost nothing until you
explicitly press a selection key, or invoke one of it's functions.

--
E-gards: Jimmy