[Geany-Users] Sluggish (slow; transiently non-responsive) Geany?

Lex Trotman elextr at xxxxx
Tue Jul 23 02:51:35 UTC 2013

HI,

Nothing below looks unusual. So a few questions/suggestions to help track
it down.

What filetype does it happen on?

Does the slowdown happen on all filetypes?

If you set menu->edit->preferences->editor->completions "Symbol list update
frequency" to 0 does that fix it?

What period do you have save actions plugin autosave period set to?

Try turning plugins off one at a time to see if one can be identified as
the culprit.