[Geany-Users] Hi! New to Geany. How does one find Dark color schemes for Geany that include the interface?

Colin colin at xxxxx
Sat Jul 20 14:34:42 UTC 2013

Hi!  New here.

I've installed the dark color scheme, but it only effects the editing area.
This is really jarring and hard on the eyes having the Geany interface
really light around the outside and the editing area really dark with the
dark color scheme.  Makes using the color schemes, dark or other wise really
hard to use/view.  Constantly your eyes are jarred out of the experience.

We were using the Sublime Text 2 dark color scheme and both the editing area
and the interface around it are dark, making it a much more pleasurable
experience.

Is there a way to make the Geany as pretty as the editing area?  When using
the dark color schemes?  Thanks!

Sort of makes have a dark color scheme in the editing area unusable, if your
eyes are constantly jumping out of it with the light colored interface
around it.

Thanks again for any help,

If we could get this and a drag and drop copy to a directory, and maybe an
ftp.  This would be a really nice piece of kit.

-Colin

MediaBlinkk