[Geany-Users] add same text to multiple end of line

Colomban Wendling lists.ban at xxxxx
Mon Jul 1 13:13:56 UTC 2013

Le 01/07/2013 11:20, Gael Lafond a écrit :
> The regular expression is probably the best solution, but I would like
> to add this one, in case it is more appropriate for what you are doing,
> and also because it is easier to use for people that do not know regexp.
>
> If all lines have the same length (same amount of text), you could use
> the "Column Mode" from the "Extra Selection" plugin.

You don't need the plugin to use rectangular selections, it IIUC only
provides a few extras.  By default to create a rectangular selection,
place the cursor on one of its corner, and use Alt+Shift+<arrow> to
expand it in any direction.

Regards,
Colomban