[Geany-Users] adding json support

Bob Furber burnsmicro at xxxxx
Wed Feb 20 22:41:32 UTC 2013

Some progress, thanks to you, Colomban.

But, still some questions:

What is meant in the wiki by:

- "use|/usr/local/bin/check_json %f|  as the compile command"? Under "Set Build Commands"
  I have many choices where to place the command, but I do not see a Compile command.
  I do see a "Make" and "Make Custom Target" commands.

- "..and|([^:]+):([0-9]+)|  as the Error Regular Expression" is pasted in the "Error
  regular expression" field immediately below wherever I paste the compile command?

Finally, if I am successful, I would be pleased to rewrite this wiki page to make it
clearer for dummies like me.

Thanks,

RF