[Geany-Users] How do I stop geany adding itself to the Cinnamon panel?

Lex Trotman elextr at xxxxx
Wed Feb 20 06:38:52 UTC 2013

Hi Peter,

That is most likely to be something that your window manager does
because of its own configuration, does it do it for other programs?

Or your Geany Fedora packager has configured something that causes it.

But as far as I know Geany does nothing directly to a window manager panel.