[Geany] Error transformer

Matthew Brush mbrush at xxxxx
Sat Sep 15 19:17:17 UTC 2012

On 12-09-15 05:32 AM, Laszlo Nagy wrote:

>>> Top right corner, show pagesource.
>>>
>>> To edit you need to be logged in (sadly required these days) very top
>>> right corner, if you are not registered there is a register link on
>>> the login page.
>> PS stupid firefox has a broken security certificate, try another browser.
> I don't see "show pagesource" but I see an "Edit" tab (I'm logged in.)
>
> The related source code is:
>
> <nspages -title -simplelist -exclude:start -exclude:win32 -textns=""
> -textpages="">
>
> But I still don't know how to create a new page. I have read formatting
> ( https://wiki.geany.org/wiki/syntax ) and from that, it appears that I
> should use something like:
>
> [[How to parse error messages of multiple compilers]]
>
> But I suspect that this is not what I should do, since all the other
> links are quite different.

I think you can just go to a page URL that doesn't exist yet and then it
will give the option to create it as a new page.

For example (not sure if this is best section/name):

	https://wiki.geany.org/howtos/error_transformer

Then near the search box on top right it should have a "Create" option.

Cheers,
Matthew Brush