[Geany] Error transformer

Laszlo Nagy gandalf at xxxxx
Sat Sep 15 12:32:04 UTC 2012

>> Top right corner, show pagesource.
>>
>> To edit you need to be logged in (sadly required these days) very top
>> right corner, if you are not registered there is a register link on
>> the login page.
> PS stupid firefox has a broken security certificate, try another browser.
I don't see "show pagesource" but I see an "Edit" tab (I'm logged in.)

The related source code is:

<nspages -title -simplelist -exclude:start -exclude:win32 -textns=""
-textpages="">

But I still don't know how to create a new page. I have read formatting
( https://wiki.geany.org/wiki/syntax ) and from that, it appears that I
should use something like:

[[How to parse error messages of multiple compilers]]

But I suspect that this is not what I should do, since all the other
links are quite different.

Thanks,

    Laszlo