[Geany-Users] open folder?

Frank Lanitz frank at frank.uvena.de
Sat Oct 27 12:42:37 UTC 2012

Am 13.10.2012 16:29, schrieb Moe, Mark:
> Hi,
>

> I have install geany 1.22 with plugins including the tree browser.  Is
> there any way to open a folder such that I can select from one or more
> files?
>

> In xemacs, I would type “xemacs .” to open the folder and be able to go
> in/out of multiple files.  The geany tree browser lets you do this, but
> that doesn’t appear to be a way to say “geany .” and go directly to the
> tree browser for the current directory (i.e. “.”).
>
> Any ideas for opening a folder in geany?

Not sure I Understand your request correct, but you could call geany
like this:

$ geany tie/*

and make usage of featureset of your shell. This could also be done from
inside the VTE of geany. At least it's how I'm usually doing it. ;)

However, I think it would be possible to do it also on e.g. treebrowser
plugin, but this will need some patching.

Cheers,
Frank