[Geany-Users] Orange too bright a default color for strings

Lee Gold leegold at operamail.com
Fri Oct 26 11:36:17 UTC 2012

Hi,

The default syntax highlighting orange color for strings IMO makes
things hard to see.
Again, the default for many languages is bright orange!?

I continue to wish for a built-in GUI to easily change hi-lite colors.
What is the aversion to this? Is it a purist thing, like emacs users
wanting to have you config it in LISP?

Geany is great IMO because it breaks away the traditional drudgery of
*nix editors and let's me concentrate immediately on programming on my
project - *not* spending time on learning an arcane config process for
an arcane editor.

Thanks.