[Geany-Users] open folder?

Moe, Mark mark.moe at medtronic.com
Sat Oct 13 14:29:41 UTC 2012

Hi,

I have install geany 1.22 with plugins including the tree browser.  Is there any way to open a folder such that I can select from one or more files?

In xemacs, I would type "xemacs ." to open the folder and be able to go in/out of multiple files.  The geany tree browser lets you do this, but that doesn't appear to be a way to say "geany ." and go directly to the tree browser for the current directory (i.e. ".").

Any ideas for opening a folder in geany?

Thanks!

- Mark

[CONFIDENTIALITY AND PRIVACY NOTICE]

Information transmitted by this email is proprietary to Medtronic and is intended for use only by the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is private, privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient or it appears that this mail has been forwarded to you without proper authority, you are notified that any use or dissemination of this information in any manner is strictly prohibited. In such cases, please delete this mail from your records.

To view this notice in other languages you can either select the following link or manually copy and paste the link into the address bar of a web browser: http://emaildisclaimer.medtronic.com