[Geany] Request for feedback: Geanyuniq

Emil Brink emil at xxxxx
Sat Mar 10 16:30:04 UTC 2012

[delete only adjacent vs delete all duplicates globally]

> Without having tried the plugin (but just reading this thread) I would have
> expected to do be able to do this actually.

I have now updated the code to add a second command ("Delete All
Duplicate Lines") which does delete all duplicate lines, not only
those that are adjacent. The implementation is based on a Bloom
filter, which seems to work pretty well for the test cases I've used.

As always, any and all feedback is welcome.

Regards,

/Emil