[Geany] Hi! Is it possible to change color of unsaved file tabs?

Evgeny Morozov morevg at xxxxx
Thu Mar 8 18:01:48 UTC 2012

On 8 March 2012 20:50, Matthew Brush<mbrush at codebrainz.ca>  wrote:
>  On 12-03-07 11:53 PM, Evgeny Morozov wrote:
>>
>>  Geany has "Editor tabs" with file names. When you change a file the text
>>  of a tab of this file change his color to red. It's really annoying for
>>  me. Is it possible to change this color?
>>

>  Hi,
>
>  I don't think it's possible without modifying the source code of Geany. Even
>  if you changed it in a gtkrc, I believe Geany's hard-coded color would
>  override the gtkrc. I could be wrong though.
>
>  If you felt like changing the code and rebuilding, I think it's one of the
>  colors around `src/document.c:2702`. You could probably just comment out
>  lines 2711 and 2712 there.

Actually just change "doc->changed" in line 2711 to "false" so the if
then else structure is kept.

>  Cheers,
>  Matthew Brush

Thanks! It works really good! I've changed it to static GdkColor red =
{0, 0x5FFF, 0, 0};