[Geany] mac osx -- control-v paste not working

Sean Felipe Wolfe ether.joe at xxxxx
Mon Jul 16 20:04:49 UTC 2012

On Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 6:25 PM, Matthew Brush <mbrush at codebrainz.ca> wrote:

> Getting setup to build with jhbuild and stuff is a pure PITA, but also
> doesn't require much programming, just patience. There's some info out there
> for help, search for "Building GTK+ on OSX" and "gtk-osx-application" and
> stuff like this. You could also get pretty far without jhbuild and using
> just the stuff from macports.
>
> Let me know if you start hacking on this and I can round up what I have so
> far and make it available online.
>
> P.S. You could also ping these guys and see if they can make their build
> scripts/tools/process available:
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/open-enterprise/files/open-enterprise/osx-stuff/
>
> Cheers,
> Matthew Brush

Getting setup now ...  not too awful so far. Building GTK and it seems
to be proceeding ok.

Looking at the open-enterprise page, have these guys already done the
osx geany binary? Although I have to download a GTK environment at
~85MB ... not very Geany-like. So would our project then be to chop
that back down to a nice tidy size?