[Geany] Middle mouse click for quick pasting

Lex Trotman elextr at xxxxx
Mon Jan 23 21:29:19 UTC 2012

On Tue, Jan 24, 2012 at 4:50 AM, Gour <gour at atmarama.net> wrote:
> On Mon, 23 Jan 2012 16:37:06 +0000
> John Beaumont | Beecroft
> <john.beaumont at beecroft-science.co.uk> wrote:
>
>> I am using Geany 0.20 on Xubuntu 10.10 with XFCE 4.6.2
>
> Same here, iow, it works with e.g. Gvim (Xfce-4.8.x), but it does not
> work with Geany-1.22 (git>=ef3d5b8).

John, Gour,

Works here with

geany 1.22 (git >= 73bc824) (built on Jan 20 2012 with GTK 2.24.4, GLib 2.28.6)

on LMDE with XFCE 4.8.0 without me doing a thing.

Can you both paste the output of geany --version

@Gour since it works in other GTK apps I'm slightly at a loss, does it
work globally, ie pasting the result of geany --version from the
terminal into geany, the mailer etc or pasting geany highlighted text
into the terminal.  If not maybe you have turned it off but the other
apps do something to turn it on.