[Geany] Middle mouse click for quick pasting

Gour gour at xxxxx
Tue Jan 24 07:46:20 UTC 2012

On Tue, 24 Jan 2012 08:29:19 +1100
Lex Trotman <elextr at gmail.com> wrote:

> Can you both paste the output of geany --version

geany 1.22 (git >= ef3d5b8) (built on Dec 17 2011 with GTK 2.24.8, GLib 2.30.2)

> @Gour since it works in other GTK apps I'm slightly at a loss, does it
> work globally, ie pasting the result of geany --version from the
> terminal into geany, the mailer etc or pasting geany highlighted text
> into the terminal.

It works when:

a) copying & pasting from one GTK app (e.g. Leafpad) into another

b) copying & pasting from one GTK app (e.g. Leafpad) into Geany

c) copying & pasting from one instance of Geany into another GTK app (e.g. Leafpad)

d) copying & pasting from one instance of Geany into another instance of
Geany

It does not work when:

e) copying & pasting within the Geany

I'm going to rebuild my Geany with the trunk.

Sincerely,
Gour

--
A self-realized man has no purpose to fulfill in the discharge
of his prescribed duties, nor has he any reason not to perform