[Geany] Ruby/Rails - strange syntax highlighting problem, help !

Matthew Brush mbrush at xxxxx
Sat Jan 21 01:48:43 UTC 2012

On 01/20/2012 05:41 PM, darek wrote:
> I just spent hours on problem relating to Ruby/Rails sytnax highlighting in
> Geany. It looks very strange. See here:
> It seems to be problem with regex rules for pairs<...>,</...>  , %=...%= .
> http://geany-users.466218.n3.nabble.com/file/n3677063/zrzut.png
> Does anybody know what and where can I change to make syntax highlighting
> more suitable?

Have you tried setting the filetype to HTML?  I'm not sure it highlights
embedded Ruby code, but it should highlight the HTML correctly.

Disclaimer: I don't know Ruby or Rails

Cheers,
Matthew Brush