[Geany] Size of the font in Line margin and general fonts question

klo uo klonuo at xxxxx
Sun Feb 26 02:34:27 UTC 2012

Sorry I couldn't resist, just take a look at this screen-shot please:
http://www.geany.org/uploads/Gallery/geany_main.png

Line-number characters are bigger then everything there, and because they
form linear pattern easy to follow, they are most obvious place to look at
first, being larger then anything and with distinct color
Excluding yellow icons in Symols tree view, of course...

I don't have some pet here right now, but I'll show later that image for 3
seconds and ask participant what data they remembered
Grey background may prove me wrong, but I'll see...

Cheers

I'm not convinced that having a different font and/or size make sense,