[Geany] Size of the font in Line margin and general fonts question

Lex Trotman elextr at xxxxx
Sun Feb 26 02:59:21 UTC 2012

On 26 February 2012 13:34, klo uo <klonuo at gmail.com> wrote:
> Sorry I couldn't resist, just take a look at this screen-shot please:
> http://www.geany.org/uploads/Gallery/geany_main.png
>
> Line-number characters are bigger then everything there, and because they
> form linear pattern easy to follow, they are most obvious place to look at
> first, being larger then anything and with distinct color
> Excluding yellow icons in Symols tree view, of course...
>
> I don't have some pet here right now, but I'll show later that image for 3
> seconds and ask participant what data they remembered
> Grey background may prove me wrong, but I'll see...

Well, I would have to say that that experiment is irrelevant, the
Geany GUI is designed for staring at for hours at a time, in which
case you tune out the line numbers and margins unless you actually
need them :)