[Geany] Size of the font in Line margin and general fonts question

Lex Trotman elextr at xxxxx
Sat Feb 25 22:55:22 UTC 2012

On 26 February 2012 07:16, klo uo <klonuo at gmail.com> wrote:
> I got to probable candidate - STYLE_LINENUMBER, while searching /src/ folder
> for "line.?number"
> and file "highlighting.c:798":

Geany does not provide a way of setting the font for the linenumbers
differently from the editor window.

The three fonts you mention in the previous post can be set in the preferences.

>         set_sci_style(sci, STYLE_LINENUMBER, GEANY_FILETYPES_NONE,
> GCS_MARGIN_LINENUMBER);

This transfers the settings from filetypes.common to scintilla, but
that does not include the font.