[Geany] Size of the font in Line margin and general fonts question

Colomban Wendling lists.ban at xxxxx
Sat Feb 25 23:27:36 UTC 2012

Hi,

Le 25/02/2012 21:16, klo uo a écrit :
> I got to probable candidate - STYLE_LINENUMBER, while searching /src/
> folder for "line.?number"
> and file "highlighting.c:798":
>
>         set_sci_style(sci, STYLE_LINENUMBER, GEANY_FILETYPES_NONE,
> GCS_MARGIN_LINENUMBER);
>
> Any comment should I look elsewhere or so?
> I don't know C/C++ to find my way

Around that place would be fine, dumb patch attached. [1]  It's a hack,
but it should do what you want.

I'm not convinced that having a different font and/or size make sense,
so I'm not sure adding a setting for that would be useful.

Regards,
Colomban

[1] BTW if anybody knows why setting the different size in
editor_set_font() doesn't work, I'd very much like to be told about it.
 Actually it works if setting a new font size in the prefs, but not at
startup.  I didn't spend time on it, but it still looks weird to me.