[Geany] Geany 0.21.0 for GTK 2.10

Matthew Brush mbrush at xxxxx
Sat Feb 25 01:11:17 UTC 2012

On 12-02-24 05:04 PM, Worth, Kevin wrote:
> I hadn't even thought of going that route... Probably easier. I haven't built GTK+ since I used Gentoo... :)

It's normally pretty painful in my experience, but with jhbuild it's
actually not too bad, since it handles building all the dependencies for
you. The only gripe I have is that it takes a long time, but I guess
that's to be expected. The bonus of this way is that you can build any
other GTK+ apps you want against it too.

Cheers,
Matthew Brush