[Geany] Escape sequence highlighting question

Damon McMinn damonrmcminn at xxxxx
Sun Feb 12 20:46:53 UTC 2012

Hi all,

New to Geany (and programming).

I would very much like to have escape sequences highlighted in a similar
way to gedit. I've searched high and low for an explanation on how to
achieve this and have come up empty. I'm sure it's very simple, however
it's a mystery to me! I have attached a screenshot to visually explain what
I mean.

Also, I realise I'm not using the default color scheme. I have tested with
the default color scheme and still don't have the highlighting I seek.

Unsure if it's pertinent but am using 0.20.

Many thanks,

Damon McMinn