[Geany] Geany as Windoze noob's learning tool

Ma Xiaojun damage3025 at xxxxx
Mon Aug 13 03:16:33 UTC 2012

( Note: I would still use "Windoze". I'm sorry for my poor spelling. )

cl.exe is never pre-installed in Windoze.
You can get cl.exe by the following ways:
Download and install Microsoft Visual C++ Toolkit 2003 (gratis, outdated)
Download and install Microsoft Visual C++ Express (gratis, seemingly crippled)
Buy and install Microsoft Visual C++ (only this one has MFC support)
( I say Visual C++ Express is crippled because some of my friends once
find that same program has significant performance downgrade in the
Express edition. )