[Geany] Geany as Windoze noob's learning tool

Lex Trotman elextr at xxxxx
Sun Aug 12 12:15:46 UTC 2012

[...]
> I'm grateful that Windows users seems not offended by "Windoze".

You seem to be assuming that, because nobody has complained, nobody is
offended/annoyed by your misuse of the name.

You have had one complaint, please consider this to be another on
behalf of several contributors.

Remember that your message is forwarded to the whole mailing list.

> Windows is a trademark of a giant firm, anyway.

Which is irrelevant to politeness and professionalism.

> So I'd keep the spelling in this thread.

Of course nobody can stop you, but as mentioned, doing so may result
in your contributions being given less consideration than they
otherwise might get.

Regards